Completion Aug 2013
Client South West Health
Architect Health Science Planning Consultants
- New 192-bed base hospital
- New medical school
- The largest single contract South West Healthcare has ever entered into
- New health facilities, including the Deakin Medical School, set to revolutionise the delivery of healthcare in South West Victoria and provide the most modern and technologically advanced health service in regional Australia.
- The current program will see the new hospital open mid 2011 and the Integrated Care Centre mid 2012.
- Integrated care centre housing close to 200 staff including those working in Allied Health and Psychiatric Services