Central Highlands Marketplace Emerald
Completion Mar 2012
Client Fabcot Pty Limited
Architect Thomson Adsett Architects
- Woolworths Supermarket 4000 sqm².
- Big W Discount Department store 8000 sqm².
- Bulk earthworks filling to 70,000m².
- 6000m² Specialty shops and central mall.
- 2800m² Bulky goods showrooms.
- 869 on grade external carparks including 200 cars under shade sails.
- 4,000,000 Litre stormwater detention tank.
- Concrete tilt panel and structural steel structure, metal deck roof.
- External intersection works to main roads controlling Capricorn Highway.
- Detailed mall entry structures with exposed laminated timber beams.
- Detailed mall ceiling features.
- Detailed external facades of various materials including Alpolic, Danpalon, Terracade and Vitro Panel.
- Landscape and streetscape.